• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Panda Paints! 🐼🌷 AC reps & villagers, human/animal OCs, IRL pets, chibi/realism || 4 styles available || 2/2 slots open

@kiwikenobi commission complete! The duckiest hero of them all, the heroic duck Hero! Blue looks very dashing on him. Enjoy! 🥰
Platform Summer Grass OC villager Hero kiwikenobi_ccexpress.png

@Believe_In_Kittens commission complete! That's one sassy cat~ sassy but very playful and curious. Enjoy! 🥰
PMD Blue Border IRL pet black kitty Believe in Kittens.png

@King koopa slot now open!​

Last edited:
Alright, I'm ready to order!
Season: Spring
Villager: Miko the tiger/ red panda hybrid
Expression: thinking
Reference:View attachment 433659
Extras: none
Payment: 300 tbt?
Awesome! I can't wait to paint Miko for you ☺️💞 it'll be 300 TBT, correct~ I should have it ready later today 🐯🐼

hi again! :D
can i get another one done, please? :>

this time, my kitty, eri, from the switch game, story of seasons: pioneers of olive town *i love her ^.^ *

cat_bases_3_by_ariamisu_daqfvhb-png.429726

she loves her mouse ball & she loves pet treats...
Screenshot 2022-03-15 at 23-16-34 How To Feed Animals - Feeding Guide Story of Seasons Pioneer...png
i can't find a pic of her mouse toy... i'll take a screenshot next time i play ... that & a better screenshot of the pet treats :>

she loves following me around... but she hates the rain... she eventually learnt that she has to wait outside of buildings for me & outside the mine, when i go there :>

spring season, please :>

hi again! :D
can i get another one done, please? :>

this time, my kitty, eri, from the switch game, story of seasons: pioneers of olive town *i love her ^.^ *

cat_bases_3_by_ariamisu_daqfvhb-png.429726

she loves her mouse ball & she loves pet treats...
View attachment 433798i can't find a pic of her mouse toy... i'll take a screenshot next time i play ... that & a better screenshot of the pet treats :>

she loves following me around... but she hates the rain... she eventually learnt that she has to wait outside of buildings for me & outside the mine, when i go there :>

spring season, please :>
So to be sure, you want to add a pet treat and toy mouse in the drawing, correct? If not, just let me know ^^

For this request, it'll be 300 TBT but if you also wanted extra flowers, it would be 350 TBT. If you have extra details just let me know~

So to be sure, you want to add a pet treat and toy mouse in the drawing, correct? If not, just let me know ^^

For this request, it'll be 300 TBT but if you also wanted extra flowers, it would be 350 TBT. If you have extra details just let me know~

yes please, both a pet treat & toy mouse :>

& a couple of red Tulips & white Lilies, please *cause i think i had them on my sos poot farm :> *

350 tbt... okay :> sent them :>

*how are you today, by the way :> *

edit at 3:10 pm: can i have a couple of white common butterflies added, too, please? :> *cause they came around the flower patch on my farm, too :> *

Last edited:
Border color: Blue

Villager: Haru the Bunny

Expression: I'll let you decide

Reference: I dont reallly have a reference, basically a dark grey rabbit, with slightly silver shimmer on his fur. A bit scruffy His defentive feature is he has small tuffs on the ends of his ears, like a lynx's almost, but small. Hes got yellow eyes with a hint of blue in them. Not in the AC style, just a regular rabbit.

Haru is seen as pretty careless, happy go lucky, barely thinks through things, and easily gets himself into difficult situations. However Haru is a very friendly, happy, positive rabbit, and tends to befriend other animals easily, surprisingly predators like owls, and some wolves tend to get along with him. Its an inside joke of him being a wolf in disguise.

Hes got luck on his side, and its saved him from numerous situations in the past. But his positive energy spreads to the others, and gives them strength, and positity they need. However he advices Satoshi to never take his advice seriously. Worried about getting him in trouble.

Payment: 200 tbt

Border color: Blue

Villager: Haru the Bunny

Expression: I'll let you decide

Reference: I dont reallly have a reference, basically a dark grey rabbit, with slightly silver shimmer on his fur. A bit scruffy His defentive feature is he has small tuffs on the ends of his ears, like a lynx's almost, but small. Hes got yellow eyes with a hint of blue in them. Not in the AC style, just a regular rabbit.

Haru is seen as pretty careless, happy go lucky, barely thinks through things, and easily gets himself into difficult situations. However Haru is a very friendly, happy, positive rabbit, and tends to befriend other animals easily, surprisingly predators like owls, and some wolves tend to get along with him. Its an inside joke of him being a wolf in disguise.

Hes got luck on his side, and its saved him from numerous situations in the past. But his positive energy spreads to the others, and gives them strength, and positity they need. However he advices Satoshi to never take his advice seriously. Worried about getting him in trouble.

Payment: 200 tbt
I accept :) it should be done by tomorrow afternoon. You may send payment whenever you can, thank you!

@CylieDanny commission complete! It's easy to see that Haru just got away from a rough situation, but he gives his comrades a wink as if to say "Trouble bounces right off of me, so no need to worry!" This seems to be true, as luck is always by his side. His happy go lucky, positive attitude gives his friends strength. And his fur, well it may be a bit messy but just look at that silvery shimmer!
PMD Blue Border OC carefree bunny Haru CylieDanny.png

I hope you like it! I also wanted to give an explanation as to why all 4 bunnies have the color background they do: Satoshi is blue to represent his neutral yet innocent outlook on the things that happen around him. Aiko is yellow to represent his compassionate, gentle point of view. Maizuri is green to represent him being ready for any danger, because green means go! And last, Haru is pink to represent the playful, carefree spirit he is.

@CylieDanny commission complete! It's easy to see that Haru just got away from a rough situation, but he gives his comrades a wink as if to say "Trouble bounces right off of me, so no need to worry!" This seems to be true, as luck is always by his side. His happy go lucky, positive attitude gives his friends strength. And his fur, well it may be a bit messy but just look at that silvery shimmer!
View attachment 435292
I hope you like it! I also wanted to give an explanation as to why all 4 bunnies have the color background they do: Satoshi is blue to represent his neutral yet innocent outlook on the things that happen around him. Aiko is yellow to represent his compassionate, gentle point of view. Maizuri is green to represent him being ready for any danger, because green means go! And last, Haru is pink to represent the playful, carefree spirit he is.
I love it! He looks so cute, I love the ears and little wink. Hes got that little perky side, and you really captured him well there.

Thats really cool with the color choices, that they have meaning behind them, very cool. Im really curious which colors the last two will be!

Back