• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

'PaperCut' Art

Fabioisonfire

total a-hole
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Hey, everyone. I'm currently in the process of devising a new manga, similar to BoBoBo. For those of you who don't know what it is, it's basically the funniest and most rediculous manga ever.

Mine will be called 'PaperCut'; it's about a deranged Woodshop owner, and his crazed students. Among them is 'Chris E.'. He will be one of the main characters, other than the Woodshop owner, 'Jeffer E.'.

Here, I'll keep you guys updated with character models, backgrounds, etc. It'll be a black on white manga.

-------

Character Sheets:

Here, you can look at some drawings of characters, backgrounds, and some mini-strips. (WARNING: LARGE FILES.)

Chris E. Emotions + Body Model

-------

A Few Lines from the Plot:

Here, I'll post a few quotes from the scripts I've written.

From #1 (Unnamed):

----------

PANEL 1:
(Jeffer eyeing projects.)

PANEL 2:
(Jeffer comes to a stop.)

PANEL 3:
(We see Jeffer feeling a piece of wood, the student gazing up at him.)
Jeffer E.: Smooth...

PANEL 4:
(We see Jeffer jump up in anger, karate chopping the piece of wood into halves. The student has a terrified and sad look on his face.)
Jeffer E.: (Large text.) BUT NOT SMOOTH ENOUGH!!!

----------

PANEL 1:
(Jeffer walks by a student using the tablesaw, and stops.)

PANEL 2:
Jeffer E.: (Large text.) YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!!!
(We see Jeffer grabbing the students hand, and shoving it into the blade, severing the students hand.)

PANEL 3:
(We see student lying on floor twitching.)

Thats not manga.

;) And It sounds more freaky than funny. At any rate we'll see. Will it be animated or a comic?

POKEFAB said:
Wait, are you saying it's not manga because I don't use the same art style?

Anyway, not animated.
Manga is an anime comic book otherwise its just a comic book. Anyways, I think it might look a bit better animated. You could probably pitch a deal with someone on newgrounds though.

POKEFAB said:
Ugh.. I'm way too lazy and busy for that.. Plus, I suck at flash.
Thats why I said you could "pitch a deal" someone else does the animation, you do the writing.

Back