Shop 🏝️PARADISE Collectibles🏝️

Hi there! I'll like to trade both my Famous Mushroom and Black Famous Mushroom, would be enough trade-in value for your Rosewater Potion? (if not let me know I've got a few collectibles I can add) ^^

Let me see what other collectibles I can toss at it! Already went 100 under what I wanted to in my ABD, so really trying not to use tbt.

Edit: what about adding a yellow balloon?

To be honest, I am trying to reserve giving change out for trades with closer margins or involving things I am looking for due to how things are on my side of things right now (haven’t had a trades with TBT or primarily TBT consistently in a long while) so l don’t think I would be open to accepting a Yellow Balloon for this particular trade unless there are other things you would like to get as well. Hope that makes sense!

Hi there! I'll like to trade both my Famous Mushroom and Black Famous Mushroom, would be enough trade-in value for your Rosewater Potion? (if not let me know I've got a few collectibles I can add) ^^

Hey again! That would get you 280 TBT in trade-in value so you would need 20 TBT in value for the remainder. What were you wanting to add for that difference (TBT, collectibles, mixture)? :)

Hey MasterM64! I was wondering if I could date trade my "Christmas Candy" with one of yours from 2020?
And may I purchase your 2021 Purple Candy?

Last edited:
To be honest, I am trying to reserve giving change out for trades with closer margins or involving things I am looking for due to how things are on my side of things right now (haven’t had a trades with TBT or primarily TBT consistently in a long while) so l don’t think I would be open to accepting a Yellow Balloon for this particular trade unless there are other things you would like to get as well. Hope that makes sense!
Makes sense! I’ll try to find something closer in value :) also, wait, do you have 2 famous mushies now? Including the earlier trade in? If so, would the yellow balloon work for both of them?

Last edited:
Hey again! That would get you 280 TBT in trade-in value so you would need 20 TBT in value for the remainder. What were you wanting to add for that difference (TBT, collectibles, mixture)? :)

I can add a Tasty Cake and a Christmas Candy to the 2 mushrooms, if theres still value left I'll pay in TBT too, thanks!

Hey MasterM64! I was wondering if I could date trade my "Christmas Candy" with one of yours from 2020?
And may I purchase your 2021 Purple Candy?

Hey again! That sounds good to me, it would be 76 TBT for both transactions. Would you like any messages? :D

Makes sense! I’ll try to find something closer in value :) also, wait, do you have 2 famous mushies now? Including the earlier trade in? If so, would the yellow balloon work for both of them?

Soon! After I finish trading with @Iris_T , I will have 2. :) The Yellow Balloon would both and you would get 100 TBT in change. How does that sound? :D

Could you send it with the message:

Bonk! 🩷💚

Any message for yours?

Sounds good to me and no message needed for mine! I’ll send it over as soon as I receive yours (since you already sent the TBT over already). :)

EDIT: Sent it your way! Pleasure doing business with you and enjoy the new timestamp! :D
I can add a Tasty Cake and a Christmas Candy to the 2 mushrooms, if theres still value left I'll pay in TBT too, thanks!

Just the Christmas Candy would suffice to make trade even! Would you like a message on the potion? I’ll send it over as soon as I receive everything. :D

Last edited:
Just the Christmas Candy would suffice to make trade even! Would you like a message on the potion? I’ll send it over as soon as I receive everything. :D
Perfect! I'll like this message for the potion:

Pink, pink, pink is the dress I wear,
pink, pink, pink is all I have.

I'm sending everything in a moment, thanks a lot as always 😊

Hey again! That sounds good to me, it would be 76 TBT for both transactions. Would you like any messages? :D

Soon! After I finish trading with @Iris_T , I will have 2. :) The Yellow Balloon would both and you would get 100 TBT in change. How does that sound? :D

Sounds good to me and no message needed for mine! I’ll send it over as soon as I receive yours (since you already sent the TBT over already). :)

I'll send the 76 tbt and the Christmas candy rn! no message is fine!
Post automatically merged:

Ah, can I actually buy the remaining green and purple candy as well?

Last edited:
That’s perfect! Any mushroom message on both 😊

Just sent them your way + 100 TBT in change! Pleasure like always and enjoy the mushrooms! 🍄

Perfect! I'll like this message for the potion:

Pink, pink, pink is the dress I wear,
pink, pink, pink is all I have.

I'm sending everything in a moment, thanks a lot as always 😊

Just sent it your way with the requested message and you’re welcome! Pleasure like always as well! :D

I'll send the 76 tbt and the Christmas candy rn! no message is fine!

Ah, can I actually buy the remaining green and purple candy as well?

Just sent everything your way! That sounds good to me, It would be 100 TBT for both candies! :)

Hey again! Sounds good to me, would you like a message? :)
any message is fine!! i'll send the tbt now!

ack- actually, can i change the item to a baby chick egg? i read the peach year wrong!
i'll send the extra 50 to you!

and may i grab the Rafflesia as well?

Last edited:
any message is fine!! i'll send the tbt now!

ack- actually, can i change the item to a baby chick egg? i read the peach year wrong!
i'll send the extra 50 to you!

and may i grab the Rafflesia as well?

Just sent it your way with a message! :) That sounds good to me, would you like a message on the Rafflesia as well? :D I’ll send it over as soon as TBT is received.

Back