Shop 🏝️PARADISE Collectibles🏝️

hello again!! I was wondering if you'd be willing to accept anything from here for trade in for your August 24th fresh bunny? I also have an August 2022 famous mush I wouldn't mind trading in!

hello again!! I was wondering if you'd be willing to accept anything from here for trade in for your August 24th fresh bunny? I also have an August 2022 famous mush I wouldn't mind trading in!

Hey again! I would accept the Ghostly Preserves and Final Boss Bunny Balloon for the Fresh Bunny Balloon! How does that sound to you? :)

i am interested in xara's mush and will buy it........

Oh, ok! No problem! 👍

Hey again! I would accept the Ghostly Preserves and Final Boss Bunny Balloon for the Fresh Bunny Balloon! How does that sound to you? :)
that sounds great, thank you so much!! I'll send both your way now! any/no message on the fresh bunny is fine! thank you!! : D

Oh, ok! No problem! 👍
wait can i still date trade Rafflesias with you? ( i wrote a post earlier but got distracted by the mush)

that sounds great, thank you so much!! I'll send both your way now! any/no message on the fresh bunny is fine! thank you!! : D

You’re welcome! Just sent it your way and pleasure like always! :D

wait can i still date trade Rafflesias with you? ( i wrote a post earlier but got distracted by the mush)

Of course and no problem! lol 3 TBT is the timestamp trading fee. Would you like a message? :)

You’re welcome! Just sent it your way and pleasure like always! :D

Of course and no problem! lol 3 TBT is the timestamp trading fee. Would you like a message? :)
wooo thank you! will send the 3 tbt and oh yeah sure!! can you write "stinky flower" ?

How much is the Julian collectible worth? Could I do a 1-1 trade for the Pikachu Easter egg?

Hello! After researching the current market history and the event that the collectible originates from, I would value it at 750 so I can offer 600 in trade-in value for it which would be enough for the egg + 100 TBT in change! How does that sound to you? :D

Back