Shop 🏝️PARADISE Collectibles🏝️

Hello! After researching the current market history and the event that the collectible originates from, I would value it at 750 so I can offer 600 in trade-in value for it which would be enough for the egg + 100 TBT in change! How does that sound to you? :D

That would be awesome! Thank you! No message needed.

Hello!! I have a few things to request of you lol

May I DT my Durian for your Mar 12, 2024 at 1:40 PM Durian?

I'd also like to grab your Yellow Lily and Cherry (Oct 2, 2019 at 5:36 PM).

I have a Green Candy, Red Lily, and a Sky Clouds scenery I could trade in.

no message! ty masterm!!

You’re welcome! Pleasure like always! :D

Hello!! I have a few things to request of you lol

May I DT my Durian for your Mar 12, 2024 at 1:40 PM Durian?

I'd also like to grab your Yellow Lily and Cherry (Oct 2, 2019 at 5:36 PM).

I have a Green Candy, Red Lily, and a Sky Clouds scenery I could trade in.

Hey again! :) That sounds good to me and that would be 41 TBT total for the trade and collectibles! I can offer 24 TBT in trade-in value for the Green Candy and Red Lily (not really interested in the background collectibles to be honest) which would mean you would need 17 TBT to cover the remainder. How did you want to cover that (TBT, collectibles, combination)?

No worries! I have a Blue Holiday Candle, White Rose, and a White Hyacinth I could throw at you? lemme know what works, I'm gonna throw the Durian, Candy, and Lily your way in the meantime :D

No worries! I have a Blue Holiday Candle, White Rose, and a White Hyacinth I could throw at you? lemme know what works, I'm gonna throw the Durian, Candy, and Lily your way in the meantime :D

I’ll take the Blue Holiday Candle and offer 80 TBT in trade-in value for that which would get you 63 TBT in change! How does that sound? :) I’ll get everything finalized as soon as the candle is received. Would you like any messages?

I’ll take the Blue Holiday Candle and offer 80 TBT in trade-in value for that which would get you 63 TBT in change! How does that sound? :) I’ll get everything finalized as soon as the candle is received. Would you like any messages?
If you can think of any, sure! No worries if you can't though. Thank you so much for your patience!

hey masterm! would you be willing to trade a light blue balloon for a pink bunny and/or a hot balloon?

sorry I have no idea how the trade in stuff works

Last edited:
hey masterm! would you be willing to trade a light blue balloon for a pink bunny and/or a hot balloon?

sorry I have no idea how the trade in stuff works

Hey again! If you wanted to trade those in, here’s the trade-in value for each (80% of listed value):

- Pink Balloon: 400 TBT
- Hot Balloon: 800 TBT

In trade-ins, if the value does not meet the listed price, you just have to add more in like TBT or more collectibles. If it is an excess, change is returned in the form of TBT. Knowing that, what would you like to trade-in? :)

Hey again! If you wanted to trade those in, here’s the trade-in value for each (80% of listed value):

- Pink Balloon: 400 TBT
- Hot Balloon: 800 TBT

In trade-ins, if the value does not meet the listed price, you just have to add more in like TBT or more collectibles. If it is an excess, change is returned in the form of TBT. Knowing that, what would you like to trade-in? :)
oh! I'll trade in my hot balloon then!! May I grab the light blue balloon as well o:! the earlier date!

edit: or wait- may I trade in both?

Last edited:
oh! I'll trade in my hot balloon then!! May I grab the light blue balloon as well o:! the earlier date!

edit: or wait- may I trade in both?

Just to confirm, you want both Light Blue Balloons? If so, I can accept the Hot Balloon for both as an even trade! :)

ah, no! i'd just like one!

Oh ok, I would be interested in the Pink Bunny Balloon then (till for change is small at the moment) which would mean you would have 100 TBT left to cover for the Light Blue Balloon. Were you wanting to cover it with TBT, collectibles, or combination? :)

Oh ok, I would be interested in the Pink Bunny Balloon then (till for change is small at the moment) which would mean you would have 100 TBT left to cover for the Light Blue Balloon. Were you wanting to cover it with TBT, collectibles, or combination? :)
ooooh! hmmm i have 2 black mushrooms! if you are interested?

ooooh! hmmm i have 2 black mushrooms! if you are interested?

1 should suffice since that would give you 160 in trade-in value. :) So you would get 60 in change alongside the Light Blue Balloon. How does that sound to you and would you like a message?

1 should suffice since that would give you 160 in trade-in value. :) So you would get 60 in change alongside the Light Blue Balloon. How does that sound to you and would you like a message?
sounds good!!! no message! i will send the collectibles now!! thank you masterm!!

Back