• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Passed the 1st challenge with Gracie!

Congrats. *Grabbyhands at minilamp*

I've got 2/4 fashion checks. She's in town, too, just need to get a flashy outfit.

Congratz c: 3 more to go now!
I just got my final check finally so now time to wait for the shop to renovate.

Congrats :D

I'm on 2/4 checks.

Does it count if I get a second player to do a check too next time she's in town?
Or does it have to be the mayor?

Does it count if I get a second player to do a check too next time she's in town?
Or does it have to be the mayor?

Any character in the town can do the fashion check, but Gracie will only complete one check per visit.

Congrats! I passed my first fashion check today as well! My kid sister also passed a fashion check while I was away a few weeks ago too! :D

She's in my town for the first time and I'm missing a pair of cute shoes. Managed to buy everything else from the shops.

Just so you know, you can mix two themes together, but they have to be ones that don't clash (basic goes with anything)

Congrats ^ . ^ Good luck on your next test.Pray you don't get modern theme.Modern theme is really hard ;~;

Congrats ^ . ^ Good luck on your next test.Pray you don't get modern theme.Modern theme is really hard ;~;

I got a modern check today as my last one xD But if you have an alt character Gracie assigns them a different theme; luckily, my alt got the basic theme, which is a pretty easy theme imo.

If anyone is really having difficulty getting items needed for a Gracie check, I'm sure someone on the retail board would be happy to help you out :)

so does she come to everyone's town at once or what? I got her today and then checked the forums and like ten other people had her in town lol. also, super grats! heres to passing the next three!

so does she come to everyone's town at once or what? I got her today and then checked the forums and like ten other people had her in town lol. also, super grats! heres to passing the next three!

Gracie only visits your town on weekdays. The cluster of folks who have Gracie visit on the same day is because the people who haven't TT'ed have TIY now, and are slowly but surely getting visits from Gracie.

Back