• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

passing time.

sigh

gulliver stan.
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Vesta
Tortimer
Lucky
Ruby
Coco
Isabelle
Leif
Mint
Lobo
Pavé
after achieving all 10 dreamies, i've felt like i have less to do despite knowing that there's so much to do in this game. i think it's because i'm kind of procrastinating actually progressing my town's appearance due to slamming into a mental wall when it comes to what i should do with it. i mean, i have flowers, i have bushes, i have some QR codes picked out.. though i can't seem to push myself to really start doing anything with them.

so lately, i've been trying to farm PWPs using the jellyfish trick ( aka getting into the water + being stung once or twice ), which works out for me more than it doesn't - i've managed to unlock a few nice ones, like the bus stop, flower bed, etc, but none of the ones i'm specifically after yet. in between trying to unlock more PWPs, i'm doing favors for my villagers, refurbishing the exotic series for Lono's house, and i've also managed to FINALLY get Blathers to suggest the museum gift shop, which i've recently had funded and built! i'm aiming for the roost cafe next because i'm not quite sure where i'd like to place it atm, but i'm sincerely hoping it'll be able to fit between re-tail's pond and the town hall with enough space for a decent sized path. ( pictured below is my map currently, the red area circled is where i want to place the cafe if possible )
View attachment 237547
once i start unlocking more of the zen PWPs ( right now i only have the clock ) i'll start building those around the town, and probably try to incorporate them into the paths and/or decorate around them.

last but not least, here's my mayor's OOTD:
View attachment 237548
( mayor on the left, Kana on the right )
as much as i love the character customization, i usually have my mayor wearing a wetsuit regardless, mainly because of PWP farming and tanning her regularly. also wanted to showcase Kana's outfit because it's cute, as well as the fact that i've managed to unlock the Shrunk Funk Shuffle. :cool: one of the best emotions LOL.

anyway, that's all for now. hopefully i have more accomplished by the next blog entry.

Attachments

• kaysoamap.jpg
    kaysoamap.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 21
  • lelekana.jpg
    lelekana.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 19
Unfortunately, I doubt the Cafe will fit in the area you want.. It MIGHT fit there a bit more north and slightly to the west, but I doubt it will fit directly inside the circle. :(

At least you've been able to get some progress, hopefully you'll gt the Zen PwP's soooon c:

Last edited:
Khaelis;bt15365 said:
Unfortunately, I doubt the Cafe will fit in the area you want.. It MIGHT fit there a bit more north and slightly to the west, but I doubt it will fit directly inside the circle. :(
i have good news about my cafe!!!! you'll see it in the next entry :D

IzzyShika;bt15366 said:
At least you've been able to get some progress, hopefully you'll gt the Zen PwP's soooon c:

i hope so! if not anytime soon, eventually

Back