Confetti
Tasty Cake
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Cake
Mailbox
So I found a really nice path to use, the only problem is a faint line keeps appearing when I walk around at the top of some of the pattern pieces. Is there anything you can do about this? Should I just scan again?

oh i see it sometimes if we're talking about the same thing
you can't really do anything about it

however if you can see it all the time then your path probably has a weird thing going on

oh i see it sometimes if we're talking about the same thing
you can't really do anything about it

however if you can see it all the time then your path probably has a weird thing going on

Yeah, it doesn't show when your standing still, but ermagherd it bothers me when I'm walking....

I think I know what your talking about.. If it is then there's nothing you can do about it unfortunately. It happens to me too.​

This action is perfectly normal. If it bothers you, you can try scanning again, but it's probably not worth it. I think you'll just have to accept it; whenever I'm in a Dream Town and they have paths, I see the faint outlines, so it can't be too bad, hopefully!
If it really disturbs you, though, I would recommend a nicer path. :(

I've never noticed this, unfortunately. I agree that you should maybe ignore it, try scanning it again, or just search for a different path if it really bothers you. :(

Back