• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Path PATH MASTER POST! Landscaping Coming Soon

Madie

twitch.tv/madiestreams
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Tasty Cake

Path Master Post!​
As I'm trying to create my perfect town I thought it'd be a good idea to compile a Path master post! Please help me make it by posting your path QR codes and screenshots so I can add them to the list! Also if you have any link to more masterposts I'll add them to the more sources list:)

Click the image to redirect to the thread with the QR Codes!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Have a pattern in mind? Need help with execution?

Try out this handy pattern making tool online! [Link posted below]

Click Here!

Enjoy!

Landscaping Service! [COMING SOON]

Last edited:
why add photos of paths, that don't include the full QR set for them...?
like whats the point in that. "look at this path, but you can't use it because you gotta spend 30 minutes searching for the qr for it online."

why add photos of paths, that don't include the full QR set for them...?
like whats the point in that. "look at this path, but you can't use it because you gotta spend 30 minutes searching for the qr for it online."
All of the pics are hyperlinks, it says at the top click the image to see QR codes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just edited the font to make it bold, underlined and larger so it's more clear/user friendly.

Just added a QR code generator where you can upload an image and it will generate a pattern for ACNL. Check it out!

Back