• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Pattern Help

Teh_Blastar

Grestin Overseer
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
3 Envelopes
Small Mailbox
So I just stole alot of patterns from another town but I cant remove them from my inventory! I really want to get my town all nice with these new patterns but the game wont let me. Every time I replace a patern with another the game FREAKS OUT and replaces the orignal pattern in my town with that pattern. So now all my paths are starbucks logos. Any help?

As BellBringerGreen said, it's unfortunately supposed to do that.. Any patterns you've taken from another town will replace any that were in your inventory before.. And they cannot be used for paths, or displaying.. They can only be used as clothing for yourself

I like how you used the word 'stole'. ):<

But yeah. The game is programmed so the pattern you lay down is tied to the slot in your pattern section. Probably because it would kill the 3DS's systems to memorize the pattern on every single path square a person puts down, and have it remember what that pattern is supposed to look like. Sounds like a memory nightmare. I can see why they would do it this way.

Back