Selling [PAUSED] DIY Recipes - SOME FREE! Many rares!

LilBabyDelirium

Fairy Godmother/Partially Obscured Floaty Thing
Bells
Tasty Cake
Timmy Christmas Doll
Pink Hybrid Rose
Isabelle
Famous Mushroom
Green Feather
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Feedback
100% (243) +
Really, I just need to offload some DIYS so I can finally get my diner set up and these are crowding out my spare house. PLEASE TAKE THEM AWAY. Lol

FREE TO GOOD HOME:
Basket pack
Peach wall x2
Bamboo grove wall
Wooden mini table
Light bamboo rug
Bamboo-grove wall
Green-leaf pile
Bamboo shoot lamp x2
Sleigh (ON HOLD)
Steel flooring
Pear umbrella
Log stakes
Wooden mini table
Wooden double bed
Log bed (ON HOLD)

5TBT:
Acoustic guitar
Plain Wooden Shop Sign (ON HOLD)
Hanging terrarium
Ironwood cupboard
Golden wall x2
Zen-style stone
Cherry rug

Last edited:
Hello all! I have your orders in, if you're still interested and will hold them for you until I hear from you one way or the other. Had a family emergency and needed to bounce for a bit. If you placed a request here, I'll send you a message. Otherwise I'll be on again in the morning (CST) to give them away/sell them. :)
Post automatically merged:

could i get the tulip shell bed and gong for 10 tbt
Do you just mean shell bed and gong? I'm assuming you started to say tulip surprise and saw it was previously asked for but I wanted to be sure. :)

Last edited:
Hello all! I have your orders in, if you're still interested and will hold them for you until I hear from you one way or the other. Had a family emergency and needed to bounce for a bit. If you placed a request here, I'll send you a message. Otherwise I'll be on again in the morning (CST) to give them away/sell them. :)

Do you just mean shell bed and gong? I'm assuming you started to say tulip surprise and saw it was previously asked for but I wanted to be sure. :)
lol yes i do mean shell bed and gong haha

Sending codes to the current group that have responded one at a time as long as I have IGN and island name. :)

Heading to bed, but will continue to hold orders until I know what you'd like to do. Good night all!

Last edited:
I can get online super quick, but I have to leave for work really soon. Are you able to hold until the evening?
We may have to wait until tomorrow unless you're up after 12am CST when I get done with work? I don't mind holding it.

I'd love the sleigh and plain wooden shop sign if possible!
Are you online? I'm on now, Shoot me a DM. :)

We may have to wait until tomorrow unless you're up after 12am CST when I get done with work? I don't mind holding it.

Are you online? I'm on now, Shoot me a DM. :)
I might be actually, I’m in PST so that’s like 10PM here when I’m usually online!

I’ll send a PM then, otherwise tomorrow is fine :)

Back