• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Paused for now

romancement

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Yellow Rose
Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (133) +
Hi folks! I have some Amiibo figures, and I thought I'd share the love.
Isabelle is in today! I haven't deleted any FC's from yesterday so if I've already added you, come on in.

Please comment with the following:

FC: XXXX XXXX XXXX
Mayor name:
Town name:

You're welcome to use my shops as well if you need to but please don't take any flowers or fruit, I just started and am still building up!

I also have 10 villagers so don't worry about voids, and you are welcome to come clear your void in my town!

My FC is 4012-7305-4990 and the town is Gumdrop, Mayor Jellybee

If you'd care to donate some TBT, that would be super helpful for later purchasing of shrubs and hybrids, but if you haven't got anything don't worry about it! Come on in anyways :)

Last edited:
I wish I can go, but I don't have enough Meow Coupons to buy what I want. :c

Please let me know when open! I can come back and forth for a little bit after I get sigs.

Gate's open! Reed, SecretlyEnvious, Ashlif you're good to go! Scully, DrowningFairies, I'll add you as soon as they're gone :)

May I come over in a few? Am currently waiting for someone to pick up an item they bought, but will come right after that.

Also if I don't respond, I'm paying attention to the game but also dinner prepping so feel free to do your thang

I would love to come, I need the perfume bottles in my life. Do you need any fruit or hybrids or bushes or saplings? You said you just started so I can bring some things over if you are looking for those types of things. <3

You're all on the list! Xanisha, I'd love any hybrids or bushes you don't need but don't worry about it if you don't have it!

Back