• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Pavé furniture (Festivale)

Tess

ACNL Freshmen Mayor
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (3) +
Hey everyone,

I have some Pav? furniture to sell. Make a good offer, I don't really know much about pricing these things because I'm only getting started. In Game Bells please :D

This is what I have:

• Pav? Sofa 3x (1 remaining, 1 reserved, 1 sold)
  • Pav? End Table 2x (1 remaining, 1 reserved)
  • Pav? Chair 3x (1 remaining, 2 sold)
  • Pav? Table 4x
  • Pav? Lamp 2x (1 remaining, 1 reserved)
  • Pav? Bureau (sold)
  • Pav? Bookshelf (sold)
  • Pav? Chest (reserved)
  • Pav? Closet
  • Pav? Clock 3x
  • Pav? Floor 2x
  • Pav? Wall (reserved)
  • Yellow Feather 5x
  • Blue Feather
  • White Feather
  • Pink Feather
  • Green Feather

My FC is in my signature and side bar. I'll respond quickly!

Zeldagirl25 - Sofa, End Table, Table
Wadledee12 - Chest
Stephzieee - Sofa, Bureau
Kindii - Wall, Lamp

Last edited:
May I have a sofa, end table and table please?? I got all the other pieces. I will give you 150k (50k each) for them. My F.C is 0791-4346-7878.

I still need the chest. I cant play right now or add you but I will later today and I'm up to give 50k for it

can i have the wall and the lamp. its all i am missing. will give 30k

Last edited:
I'm having trouble with multiquote but I accept all your offers. Please send me a message when you're ready to trade, I will be available for the next ~7 hours or so :D

Let's in between, 17k :)

Alright, just tell me when you're ready to trade! Would you want me to come to your town or would you rather come to mine? I'm warning you I need to clear my void very badly.

Last edited:
I am ready. You can come and visit in just a few moments :)

EDIT: Thank you very much!~

Last edited:
Hi! I'm ready whenever you are! I was the one who requested the sofa, end table and table.

Hey, sorry I haven't been on for a while to claim that chest. But if you're still selling then I'm happy to buy it :3

Back