• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Paving and Planting

MajorD

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So I just noticed today... after fruit grew beside my path... fruit dropping onto a design will just disappear. Oops! -.-What are your tips on designing your footpaths?

It looked good, now I'm annoyed >.>

<-- Oh look, you can see a preview of my path in my avatar.

So I just noticed today... after fruit grew beside my path... fruit dropping onto a design will just disappear. Oops! -.-What are your tips on designing your footpaths?

It looked good, now I'm annoyed >.>

<-- Oh look, you can see a preview of my path in my avatar.

Well, I have flowers on all sides of my paths, and I have like 100 Perfect Apple trees. The final row of trees is placed directly before the flowers on the north side of a path, so whenever I shake those trees, I have to remove the flowers directly in front of them -_-

It's annoying, but oh well...

Also, if you shoot a balloon present down and it lands on a path, it'll disappear.

And you can't drop things on paths. =(

Ahh man... so I should take on a minimalistic approach when creating my paths? >.>

I'm not a fan of the single-line style, it seems too congested. I like a bit more room, but I do like a bit of a "maze". Nothing too daunting, something fairly easy to navigate and kind of pleasant to walk through.

They only disappear if there is no where for them to bounce. If you move down to one line of paving instead of two, it should bounce out. If you have flowers lining the area, it will disappear too.

This is why I made an orchard, so that I could have a large area for fruit trees without any paths running through it. Besides that, I can wait until the balloon isn't over the paths (or the river *grumble*).

Also, you can always kick the offending pathing away when you need to and then just replace it once you're done shaking your tree or shooting your balloon. I do this for my rocks. LOL.

I make orchards, and any trees along paths I be sure to make them a space away instead of right next to them. Sometimes more if I plan to put bushes along paths too.

I have one of each fruit in a row along the tracks. I don't really need the fruit and to be honest, I hate picking it. I haven't set up my paths yet but I will be soon.

I've been making sure that either bushes or non-fruiting trees are next to my paths so that doesn't happen. Ultimately, I plan to group all of my fruit trees in one or two areas as orchards.

I make orchards, and any trees along paths I be sure to make them a space away instead of right next to them. Sometimes more if I plan to put bushes along paths too.

How far exactly should I space my trees apart to make an orchard?

This is why I made an orchard, so that I could have a large area for fruit trees without any paths running through it. Besides that, I can wait until the balloon isn't over the paths (or the river *grumble*).

Also, you can always kick the offending pathing away when you need to and then just replace it once you're done shaking your tree or shooting your balloon. I do this for my rocks. LOL.

I was thinking this last night. I think I'll make specific orchards for all my fruit and the path ones can be for show.

This was also in Wild World... and even City Folk (If I remember)

It's been way too many years since I played ACWW - but I don't remember this, more than likely because I didn't format my paths like I am now. City Folk I hardly touched. I tend to prefer the series on handheld.

Scuff out the piece of the path by the tree then shake it then replace it. Or move the tree..

Back