• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Paving your town?

Rufflebutt

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I love how many people have tons of paths throughout their town!

However, I've never really attempted it myself throughout the years. I just kind of wandered the forest without pavement. I really want to try it, but I want to find a really beautiful path design.

Would anyone be willing to meet up with me and share with me a beautiful path design? Alternatively, does anyone have their path design open for the taking on their dream address?

I would really appreciate it. :)

HOLD UP. I've never been introduced to this sorcery. I have a smartphone with QR code-reading abilities. How can I use this for pattern searching?

Smartphone? What?

No, with QR codes in New Leaf, you have to become friends with Sable. She will eventually allow you to use the QR Code Sewing Machine, which will allow you to read the QR code from the 3DS cameras.

HOLD UP. I've never been introduced to this sorcery. I have a smartphone with QR code-reading abilities. How can I use this for pattern searching?

Baha it's not sorcery xD But it's very cool! ... And I haven't unlocked it yet, so sad. You need to talk to her for about 10-14 days. I keep forgetting and I'm on about... day 3.

i suggest looking up dream codes to see what other people are doing and that will give you some idea's

Back