Spirit Candy: Wix
Black Feather
Black Feather
Black Feather
Black Feather
Black Feather

one of town's mayors is a forest fairy kinda thing and for the life of me I can't seem to find any good outfits for her. I don't want anything pink or sparkly, I want something green and somewhat earthy, but also pretty c':
this is a good idea (little wings too!) of what I want, but obviously not in those colors. I'd also like different variations for different seasons or just in general, so she's not wearing the same thing 24/7 but still sticks with her theme.

I'm also pretty desperate for a leaf crown like the one here, but with the light brown colored hair. if anyone can make all these for me, I'd be happy to pay you however you'd like. :)

also hope I'm posting this in the right place, I wasn't entirely sure where to put it lol

Last edited:
I saw a bunch of fairy dresses on tumblr a few minutes ago but flew right by them dang it! I'll look for them.

I have two foresty designs you might like (one has butterfly wings on the back) if you want to come to my town. I can't post qr codes because my computer doesn't have an SD adaptor, so they're in my able sisters if you're interested ^.^

Last edited:
I have two foresty designs you might like (one has butterfly wings on the back) if you want to come to my town. I can't post qr codes because my computer doesn't have an SD adaptor, so they're in my able sisters if you're interested ^.^
ahhh yes, that'd be lovely! I'm actually still map resetting that town though so it may be a few days before I can come see them, if that's okay. :')​

ahhh yes, that'd be lovely! I'm actually still map resetting that town though so it may be a few days before I can come see them, if that's okay. :')​

That's fine ^~^ I'll make a few more designs in the meantime!

Back