• I don't like all three...

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters

Sweetley

- Gone -
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Out of the three, who do you like more? Peach, Daisy or Rosalina?

Back in the days, Daisy used to be my favorite. But over the time, I started to like Peach more and would call her now my favorite (still like Daisy too). Rosalina is overall kinda ok, but I find her pretty overrated at some points.

(Also sorry that I forgot to add Pauline. She's cool too.)

Last edited:
I'd pick Rosalina too, I remember getting her on MK wii after I played Super Mario Galaxy!

omg Rosalina I fell in love with her from super Mario galaxy with her cute little Luna star lmao

I really do like all 3!

I main as Peach in Super Smash bros since Melee.

I Like Daisy in the Mario and Sonic and the Olympic games, she has good stats.

Rosalina is just an all around good design and nice colors. I like to use her in Mario Kart especially since she has been one of the only consistent female heavy characters! I also play her every once in a while on smash, but not as often because I need someone who can float in mid air like Peach.

I love both Daisy and Rosalina but I clicked Daisy because I knew Rosalina would be winning by a lot

Guess who was right

Ever since I played Mario Kart Wii, Daisy became my favorite. I like her look and personality.

Mostly Daisy, and a little bit of Rosalina. Though, I hate Rosalina's voice in Mario Kart 8. In Mario Kart 7 however, her voice sounds magical.

It used to always be Peach but then I played Mario Galaxy and fell in love with Rosalina. I tend to go for Rosalina more in character selection but Peach will always have a place in my heart

team peach all the way! she's absolutely adorable, and i relate to her personality and mannerisms a lot, even if for most of the mario franchise she's just a damsel in distress lol

i love all of the princesses though! just peach the most <3

I voted for Peach, since she’s the OG princess, but I do really adore Rosalina as well. I’ve never been a huge Daisy fan, but I always picked her as a kid because she had brown hair like me.

It was really hard to choose between daisy and rosalina, but i picked rosalina because super mario galaxy is so dear to me

I prefer Rosalina over all, despite never playing much of Galaxy or Galaxy 2. She just doesn't annoy me as much as the other two. She's also waifu material lmao.

Back