• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Pearl’s Flea Market!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulmona

Luke of Lemonade
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (118) +
So I need to clean out my town so I’m doing an open market of sorts! I’ve got loads of unorderable items in my Town Plaza and since I ran out of room up by my Train Station entrance. I’ve got lots of island stuff, Pave, paintings and loads of other rare trinkets for you to peruse!

All it takes is 5 TBT per visit and you can take as much as you’d like! I don’t care if you end up reselling it as long as it’s out of my town! If you wanna talk to my villagers go right ahead! Explore to your hearts desire. I’m proud of my town so I don’t mind if you spend some time in it. I’ll be around for the next five hours or so so just post and lemme know you’re interested in coming over!

Here's a list of everything available!

http://moridb.com/catalogs/iheZTCXZjk

Last edited:
so i can come in and get 196 items for only 20 tbt ?
i'm in.

i'll have the entire lot than.
all 105 items for 20 TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back