Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Sweet Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Pink Toy Hammer
Sweet Balloon
Sweet Heart Balloon
Sooo I listed a few of my items on nookazon just to see what offers I would get as I’m trying to complete my museum.

I listed
Mermaid princess dress (pink)
Mermaid princess dress (light blue)
Pirate dress (red)
Pirate ship cannon

For the 2 mermaid dresses I was offered 80nmt EACH?!!!
The pirate dress I was offered 60nmt and for the pirate ship cannon I was offered 100nmt??!!! Which I simply could not turn down!

If you have unwanted mermaid or pirate stuff I really suggest you list it on there (beware of scammers always check their reviews recent trades etc)

that’s wild bro😳 i don’t blame people, though - the mermaid and pirate stuff are pretty cool ;w;

that’s wild bro😳 i don’t blame people, though - the mermaid and pirate stuff are pretty cool ;w;
I do agree, especially on the mermaid part but those prices are insane.. like do 5 pirate cannons really equal to having Raymond on your island? Idk🤣 I’m gonna do a giveaway though I think on tbt cause nobody needs that much NMT

People always want to become "first" with everything anyway. Expect the prices to go down by the end of this month. Meanwhile, I am just taking my sweet time here getting all the mermaid stuff. It's a lifelong dream of mine in New Horizons.

But I totally agree with you. I won't hesitate to let them go if they sell pretty high.

There’s a pirate dress?!😍
I didn’t have time to play today so I don’t know much. As much as I now think I need this I wouldn’t spend that much on it.
I made the mistake of selling an iron garden bench diy for 5nmt on Nookazon for my very first trade there. I got so many offers and in such a short amount of time that I was tempted to quit and run away. Its intense there compared to how it is here.

People always want to become "first" with everything anyway. Expect the prices to go down by the end of this month. Meanwhile, I am just taking my sweet time here getting all the mermaid stuff. It's a lifelong dream of mine in New Horizons.

But I totally agree with you. I won't hesitate to let them go if they sell pretty high.
yep! Especially when you are able to get the item again unlike things like rovers briefcase 🤷🏻‍♀️
Post automatically merged:

There’s a pirate dress?!😍
I didn’t have time to play today so I don’t know much. As much as I now think I need this I wouldn’t spend that much on it.
I made the mistake of selling an iron garden bench diy for 5nmt on Nookazon for my very first trade there. I got so many offers and in such a short amount of time that I was tempted to quit and run away. Its intense there compared to how it is here.
03DB6DDE-F188-4557-85A9-37FE2BF32B23.png
Comes in red black and blue! 😍😍

I have spares of pirate dress, outfit and bandanna in different colors. They look really good so I ended up displaying them on walls of my pirate room. I still have a few unused but I'm not sure if I'd sell them.

I have spares of pirate dress, outfit and bandanna in different colors. They look really good so I ended up displaying them on walls of my pirate room. I still have a few unused but I'm not sure if I'd sell them.
I’m time travelling to farm him, I really want the treasure chest to put on the little secret beach where redd comes!

Well, they are incredibly beautiful... and people have nothing else that rare that they'd be trying to get now. :D

Well, they are incredibly beautiful... and people have nothing else that rare that they'd be trying to get now. :D
That’s true! I just think it’s wild cause I spent 329 tickets for Raymond and I felt that was A LOT , so 100 NMT for 1 item is madness! But people will pay for what they want!

I’m time travelling to farm him, I really want the treasure chest to put on the little secret beach where redd comes!
I did the same to get them haha. That would be a cool idea! I never had duplicates until I completed the set, so you might get yours sooner! I gave the other Pirate and Mermaid Princess dress to my daughter.

That’s true! I just think it’s wild cause I spent 329 tickets for Raymond and I felt that was A LOT , so 100 NMT for 1 item is madness! But people will pay for what they want!

It shows that currency won't recover anytime soon. This is good for us who are still after villagers such as Judy.

I did the same to get them haha. That would be a cool idea! I never had duplicates until I completed the set, so you might get yours sooner! I gave the other Pirate and Mermaid Princess dress to my daughter.
Oh my gosh you completed already? I get so distracted with other things (mainly my 2 kids🤣) but I really am a perfectionist and have to collect everything🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

It shows that currency won't recover anytime soon. This is good for us who are still after villagers such as Judy.
Absolutely lol. I’ve gone from 500NMT to just under 1000 in the space of half an hour my head feels like it’s going to fall off🤣

Oh my gosh you completed already? I get so distracted with other things (mainly my 2 kids🤣) but I really am a perfectionist and have to collect everything🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

Absolutely lol. I’ve gone from 500NMT to just under 1000 in the space of half an hour my head feels like it’s going to fall off🤣

If we have that much, I don't think we have the energy to spend all of them. We will run out of patience first! :ROFLMAO:

There's a treasure chest!?

Awesome!

I've been wondering why there wasn't one of these in the game since Redd appeared!

If we have that much, I don't think we have the energy to spend all of them. We will run out of patience first! :ROFLMAO:
LOL THIS, just spat my tea out laughing🤣 I was sooo close to giving up island hopping. That’s why I’ve taken such a long break before looking for Judy because my brain just CANNOT🤣

There's a treasure chest!?

Awesome!

I've been wondering why there wasn't one of these in the game since Redd appeared!
Yup! It’s sooo cute look at it!!
B7FFA0EA-BC26-4229-8240-D04554E01168.png

Haha cute kids! I completed the set from Gullivarrrrr, at least, including the different variations of clothing. As for Pascal, I'm about halfway through and my daughter wants them so she's helping me get the other DiYs. I keep getting pearls and dups whenever I try to farm them. I'm sure you'll eventually get a hold of them all!

Question for those who got Gullivarrr...

With Gulliver, I can sometimes get all 5 parts consecutively right from the first dig. How about Gullivarrr's? How easy is it to find his communicator on the sea? Can you find it as easily from your first dive?

With Gulliver, I can sometimes get all 5 parts consecutively right from the first dig. How about Gullivarrr's? How easy is it to find his communicator on the sea? Can you find it as easily from your first dive?
Yes you can! You normally get it within first 5! I’ve not had to swim for longer than that

He will ask you to get a single communicator and yes, it is possible to find it on your first try, but usually takes me 2-3 dives or maybe until five, at worst.

Back