• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling perfect apples and random stuff

Christy.lee1989

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
3162-9692-1524
Feedback
100% (41) +
let me know in your post if u want a drop off or pick up. either is fine with me. not sure if anyone would be interested in these things but they are in my storage and thought id try before selling them

perfect apples 1 tbt per basket = 32 left

all items 1 tbt each
bow
refrigerator
orange cone
black wet suit
blue bench
astro cd player
potty
tuk-tuk
western fence
grass standee
paulownia closet
robo bed
basketball hoop
time clock
barbers pole
mountain bike
lucky frog
picnic basket
table lamp
manhole cover
balloon tv
balloon lamp
balloon bed
balloon hat
balloon clock
eagle pole
bamboo wall
flying saucer
screen

Last edited:
Can I buy your:

modern wood stool
alpine low table
cd shelf
country guitar
exotic chair
minimalist mini table
harp

sorry i didnt see this earlier, but yes, i will get them ready and when u are on let me know.

ok i can deliver if thats ok, got some stuff laid out in front of my station, trying to organize things

ok i can deliver if thats ok, got some stuff laid out in front of my station, trying to organize things

I'll open up to Levels, just place it wherever you can theres lots of random stuff around too due to trying to get villagers in the right place

Back