• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying perfect fruit

mogyay

✨night night✨
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Fortunate Mushroom
Pinky
Crown Trophy
Pink Crescent Moon
Purple Crescent Moon
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Galaxy Swirl
Shooting Star
Yellow Star Fragment
Star Glow Wand
Feedback
100% (442) +
need a basket each for my new town yay, i seriously don't know how much anything goes for these days so please let me know! i'd prefer to pay in tbt since i don't have much igb rn

I'll give you like 5 baskets of perfect apples, how ever much tbt you want as I'm low af!

I'll give you like 5 baskets of perfect apples, how ever much tbt you want as I'm low af!

ahh that's fab thank you so much! is 40 tbt alright? sorry i haven't traded in a while so lemme know if that's too low

I have you added, my FC is 4012-4029-3636!

My town or yours?

is my town alright? :blush: i'm opening asap

I'll give you them and add you once you're done with your current transaction. And 45-50tbt is fine for me.

Last edited:
btw! do you any furniture sets that you're willing to give away for more fruit?

btw! do you any furniture sets that you're willing to give away for more fruit?

no sorry, i just started out again and i have legit nothing haha

that's me open now sarah!

- - - Post Merge - - -

crowe i'm just gonna add you now, i think sarah is busy or something! town name is merrily, thank you!!

no sorry, i just started out again and i have legit nothing haha

that's me open now sarah!

- - - Post Merge - - -

crowe i'm just gonna add you now, i think sarah is busy or something! town name is merrily, thank you!!

sounds good, i'm at the train station ready!

Back