• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling ❤PERFECT FRUITS ❤

Raayzx

Witch
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
8507-8481-5799
Island
Coven
Matryoshka Doll
Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
Feedback
100% (42) +
Each basket is for 2 tbt!

Perfect oranges: 6 baskets left
Perfect peaches: SOLD OUT
Perfect apples: 30 baskets left
Perfect cherries: 28 baskets left

Each basket contains 9 perfect fruits! If you're interested, leave your order below and don't forget to like my post!

Holding @Rebekah Kicks order!

Last edited:
Hello can I please have an apple and an orange for tbt?

Last edited:
Hi! Can I please get the following?

Perfect oranges: 2 baskets
Perfect apples: 2 baskets
Perfect cherries: 2 baskets

I think that would be 12 TBT in total. Thanks!

Hi! Can I please get the following?

Perfect oranges: 2 baskets
Perfect apples: 2 baskets
Perfect cherries: 2 baskets

I think that would be 12 TBT in total. Thanks!

Sure! Your order is ready! Vm me whenever you wanna trade

hiii, me againnn aha could i please have all of your perfect peaches? 9 baskets in total so 18 tbt right?

oops, spelled it wrong, im trying to get one of each, and i need cherry and pear but i didnt see pear on your list, if you dont have it then ill just take one cherry basket, thanks

oops, spelled it wrong, im trying to get one of each, and i need cherry and pear but i didnt see pear on your list, if you dont have it then ill just take one cherry basket, thanks

I added you. Add me and come over to my town!

ok, coming now

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh, because i reset i look slightly different than my sig, i can put on the same clothes but my hair and eyes are different

good. never had that happen before! i know i sent it but i just never for the pm saying i spent the bells.

Back