• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Perfect Oranges

KnoxUK

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
New Horizons Token
Isabelle
Feedback
100% (105) +
1 Basket = 1TBT

Currently have : 19

I will update when I am depleted of my oranges

Contact me if your interested :)

Last edited:
I'd like to buy 16 baskets, please, just to make it easy. I can trade now if you are available. Pickup or delivery?

Rafael of Novaria
FC in signature

16 BTB

Sorry, changed mayors and FC...Flame of Novaria will be doing the trading...she has room in locker...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will open my gate. Flame of Novaria will be doing the trade. Already added your FC. Thank you! :)

Last edited:
I can do drop off i’ll Be about 10 minutes :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm ready to drop off and I've added you, please let me know when your gates are open :)

I can do drop off i’ll Be about 10 minutes :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm ready to drop off and I've added you, please let me know when your gates are open :)

I was having trouble with posting, sorry...gate is open for you now.

Did you see my post that said I changed mayors? Different FC: 3111-0142-6226 I'm sorry for the confusion...

Last edited:
Ah not to worry I've added the fc. I've changed my fc recently as well. The forum is acting really strange with posts lately :S

Ah not to worry I've added the fc. I've changed my fc recently as well. The forum is acting really strange with posts lately :S

Thank you for your understanding...I agree about the forum, then my changing things up didn't help at all. See you soon?

I just closed and re-opened my gate in case you weren't seeing it...:)

Last edited:
Sure, we can do this another time, if you like? I don't seem to see you town on list :/

Back