• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

perfect pears

MamaMyers

Michael Myers Mom
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
My town came with pears, hwo do I get perfect pears? are they worth more when they're perfect?

Your first day there should be a perfect pear somewhere in your town. If you sold it I think all you can do is either hope for another or hope someone's nice enough to let you have one of theirs.

And yes, perfect fruit sells for 600 if it's a native fruit and 3000 if you bring it somewhere where it isn't native.

what do they look like?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have not sold much fruit here, because in this game its not worth a damn thing...like in the others non native fruit was worth what? 500 or 1000? now I can sell 9 fruit and get like nothing for it.

whats the point of them?i found and sold one the first 2 days I created my town.
If I plant it will it grow a perfect fruit tree or is it just money is all.

whats the point of them?i found and sold one the first 2 days I created my town.
If I plant it will it grow a perfect fruit tree or is it just money is all.
They are worth a lot more money than regular fruit. ESPECIALLY if sold in a town where the fruit is not native. So, hypothetically, if you were to have a perfect peach orchard in your town and harvested a bunch (let's just say 60 for the sake of example. That's 20 perfect peach trees) and you wanted to sell them. 60 perfect peaches would sell for 36,000 bells in your town (that's 60 x 600 which is the selling price of a native perfect fruit.)

HOWEVER, if you were to go to a friend's town where peaches were not the native fruit, you would be able to sell those 60 perfect peaches for a total of 180,000 bells (60 x 3000 which is the selling price of non-native perfect fruit at Re-Tail.) So, it does seem a little like there could be decent value in planting perfect fruit. :D

Back