• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop // Permanently Closed //

I can deliver to everyone now, whoever's gates open I see first is the order I'll go in : )

Hey, nanpan! Is it okay if you delivery the bushes to one of my towns and I come pick up the flowers on a different town’s mayor? I want the flowers for Komorebi, but the bushes for a town I’m working on called Hayfon.

Hey, nanpan! Is it okay if you delivery the bushes to one of my towns and I come pick up the flowers on a different town’s mayor? I want the flowers for Komorebi, but the bushes for a town I’m working on called Hayfon.

Sure thing ! I'll open my gates after I deliver then !

Can I buy 31 Blue Pansies, 9 Black Roses, 20 Orange Roses, and 20 orange lillies!

Thats 80 TBT! Thank you so much!!

Can I buy 31 Blue Pansies, 9 Black Roses, 20 Orange Roses, and 20 orange lillies!

Thats 80 TBT! Thank you so much!!

Sure thing ! You'll have to come pick up though : ) I added you just now.

Are your gates open?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hope you dont mind waiting 15 mins ! Something just came up

Oh yes no problem I just saw this let me know when you are okay to go! Take your time :D

Back