• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Personality idea!

watercolorwish

Happy🎃Halloween!
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
4321-2546-0916
Pumpkin Pie
Tasty Cake
Kirby Easter Egg
Cake
Cake
I just got a really funny idea for a new personality! Some people have probably already thought about this one maybe but I wanna explain what it could be in detail! The personality I'm thinking of is Shy. People might confuse it with lazy, since the two explain how they don't really like being outside/active. But what sets Lazy apart is they adore food and are usually happy (The ones I've seen have used cheery emotions like joy when I greet them), where as if you were to add a whole new personality called Shy, they could use different emotions when greeted, like bashfulness, sheepishness, sighing, or mistaken(If they're lost in thought, another emotion they could be using a lot!) Another idea popped into my head about what else could happen with this personality. What if instead of the Shy villagers being outside and walking around and being seen in shops, they did that much less than any of the other villagers? And when walking into their house during the day, they could be seen using the thought emotion, so it looks as if they were lost in thought rather than try interacting with the town! Basically all of my other ideas about this personality has to do with them being absent on occasions like events, pwp celebrations, etc.. What are your thoughts on this personality?

I love that personality idea! It would be awesome if they were slightly harder to befriend as well so you could feel a huge sense of accomplishment when the villager starts to open up to you :)

I love that personality idea! It would be awesome if they were slightly harder to befriend as well so you could feel a huge sense of accomplishment when the villager starts to open up to you :)

Didn't even think of that! Good idea!

That idea it's adorable but I will like the idea of uchis but as boy because I have a big brother and uchi it's big sister

I think it's a good idea. Although it could be confused with normals since they can be a bit nervous and shy at times, but they are usually very happy and like to talk about things like what they've been reading lately.

What I hope they do is make personalities for the opposite gender, ie Lazy girls, Uchi boys, etc.

Back