• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pete Mentions

Gizmodo

Food Extraordinare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Chocolate Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
New Year's Party Popper
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
My villagers won't stop mentioning Pete. Does he appear in towns just as he did in others at 5PM, i've looked around my town, and can't find him anywhere? does he appear in a particular place?

My villagers won't stop mentioning Pete. Does he appear in towns just as he did in others at 5PM, i've looked around my town, and can't find him anywhere? does he appear in a particular place?

He appears twice a day usually. But they're saying they see him around town once in a while.

Also note that Pete is a bird mailman -- He flies.

anyone with the name "gizmondo" deserves to be hanged...... what an awful device.....

I saw him today. He complained about his bag being too heavy and wondered why my villagers didn't just call each other.

Welcome to the internet. The land of uncalled for. :p

Anyway.. Pete is one of my favorite characters. I relate to him a lot. :D

I met him the other day, he said he swears villagers are mailing bricks to each other just to spite him.

I haven't seen Pete around town. I haven't been looking, either. But he was outside my house one morning, so I have seen him once.

anyone with the name "gizmondo" deserves to be hanged...... what an awful device.....

Should I insert an insulting furry comment here?

No. Because I'm respectful.

I really suggest you take it upon yourself to do the same.

My username isn't even due to that, i dont even know what a Gizmondo is :p
the username goes back a long time

- - - Post Merge - - -

It goes back to a nickname of one of my first pets :L
not a device :p

Back