• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Physical or digital copy?

Lotus

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Should I get physical or digital copy of Animal Crossing : New Leaf? & why?

This question seems to get asked a lot.
Depends if you want to be able to play the same game in multiple 3DS or scared of busting the 3DS more than a game cart.

If you love collecting game cases or prefer to save on storage space.

Once the initial buzz calms down and you feel like you don't need to live in AC 24/7, if you want the advantage of never having to swap out the game cart to fire up Animal Crossing for your daily checks while playing whatever other game, then Digital wins.

This question seems to get asked a lot.
Depends if you want to be able to play the same game in multiple 3DS or scared of busting the 3DS more than a game cart.

If you love collecting game cases or prefer to save on storage space.

Once the initial buzz calms down and you feel like you don't need to live in AC 24/7, if you want the advantage of never having to swap out the game cart to fire up Animal Crossing for your daily checks while playing whatever other game, then Digital wins.

What copy do you own?

I originally was going to get a physical copy but I'm considering digital. Reason being is that I'd have to wait for the mail and couldn't get the game day one. I actually live in Japan, but I'm waiting for the North American copy. I'm still learning Japanese and I'd rather not play a less predictable game (text-wise) in all Japanese.

I actually played Suikoden entirely in Japanese quite recently, but I was able to do that with a combination of a dictionary + reading the English version of the script.

I originally was going to get a physical copy but I'm considering digital. Reason being is that I'd have to wait for the mail and couldn't get the game day one. I actually live in Japan, but I'm waiting for the North American copy. I'm still learning Japanese and I'd rather not play a less predictable game (text-wise) in all Japanese.

I actually played Suikoden entirely in Japanese quite recently, but I was able to do that with a combination of a dictionary + reading the English version of the script.

So you're waiting for a digital release? & wait, Is it really coming to eShop in America & Europe?

I've said physical copy every time so far but, I know I'm kidding myself. I'll be there at 00:01 downloading it hehe

Back