• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Pics, furniture, and more! Plenty still available!

LoveGraceMarie

Fairy Rapunzel ✿
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
5154-8831-7515
Fortunate Mushroom
Fortunate Mushroom
Fortunate Mushroom
Fortunate Mushroom
Fortunate Mushroom
Fortunate Mushroom
Fortunate Mushroom
Fortunate Mushroom
Fortunate Mushroom
Fortunate Mushroom
Feedback
100% (18) +
I’ve recently found I have multiples of a few things so I’m selling them off :) here’s a list of the things that are available:

Pics:
Kody x2 (one on hold)
Peanut x2 (one on hold)
Portia x2 (both on hold)
Rosie x2 (both on hold)
Jingle (on hold)
Goldie x2 (one on hold)
Fuchsia (on hold)
Merry x2 (both on hold)
Katie (on hold)
Chrissy (on hold)
Zipper

Furniture:
World map (on hold)
Veggie basket (on hold)
Gold bug trophy
Gold fish trophy
Balloon clock
Festive wreath
Sapling clock (on hold)
Globe
Amazing painting (genuine) (on hold)
Flowery painting (genuine) (on hold)

Misc:
Ladder shades x2
Chocolate heart (on hold)
Chocolate cake (on hold)
Lucky clovers x3 (all on hold)

I’ll accept both IGB and TBT, just make an offer and I’ll get back to you :D

Last edited:
Hello, can I get a globe and Marshal's pic? I can pay 5 TBT if that's okay. (lol, I'm so poor...haha)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nvm, I'm running low on TBT, and should probably get more. I'll come back later. Just cancel my order for now.

Last edited:
Hello, can I get a globe and Marshal's pic? I can pay 5 TBT if that's okay. (lol, I'm so poor...haha)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nvm, I'm running low on TBT, and should probably get more. I'll come back later. Just cancel my order for now.
That’s no problem! I’ll put those items on hold for you in the meantime :)

Can I take the amazing painting, flowery painting, katie’s picture, sapling clock, and all three lucky clovers?

my offer is: 500k-1 million IGB!

Can I take the amazing painting, flowery painting, katie’s picture, sapling clock, and all three lucky clovers?

my offer is: 500k-1 million IGB!
Yep that’s totally fine! I’ll meet you in the middle and go with 750k IGB xD if that’s not okay let me know! Also would you rather me come to your town or you come to mine?

can i get one of every pic except zippers i prefere to pay in tbt whats your best price?

- - - Post Merge - - -

that is ten pics in all

can i get one of every pic except zippers i prefere to pay in tbt whats your best price?

- - - Post Merge - - -

that is ten pics in all
That’s totally fine! Katie’s pic has been claimed not sure if you saw or not xD maybe... 5 TBT for them all? I’m willing to negotiate by all means so don’t worry :)

That’s totally fine! Katie’s pic has been claimed not sure if you saw or not xD maybe... 5 TBT for them all? I’m willing to negotiate by all means so don’t worry :)

okay without katies pic 5 would be fine :)
id prefer delivery ill be available about 8:25 pm cst

How much for the chocolate heart? Idk how much most things are worth in tbt but I want that heart so please set a price for it :3

how much for the chocolate cake? i can do tbt or igb

can i get portia, rosie, merry, world map, and the veggie basket? i can pay 500k igb if you think that price is alright! we can also bump it up

How much for the chocolate heart? Idk how much most things are worth in tbt but I want that heart so please set a price for it :3

I’m not sure what they usually go for but in my eyes it’s not a massively rare item so I’ll give it to you for one TBT if you want :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

how much for the chocolate cake? i can do tbt or igb
Maybe 2 TBT? Is that alright? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

can i get portia, rosie, merry, world map, and the veggie basket? i can pay 500k igb if you think that price is alright! we can also bump it up

No problem, that price is fine :D let me know when you’re available!

Back