• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Picture Challenge! Post your 3DS/3DSXL/2DS and (optional) carrying case!

Muffie

The Mini Brewstoid C:
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
While I was taking pictures of my new case and stuff I thought "Hey maybe this hasn't been done before or maybe it has but WHATEVER letsdoit." and so here we are. :D

This is my 3DS XL, I mostly keep 3 games at a time within the pouch (which I crocheted myself!) not including the game thats within the system (I bet you can guess which game...)

Rachel's Canon Pictures! 002.jpg

I got the cover of my 3DS from Amazon and it's not something super durable but it's really cute to me and I'm a major advocate for all things cute. I mean, I play ACNL!

How about you? :)

My room is mainly dark but for that area right there by the lamp I took this picture at so I know that feeling. xD

image.jpg
i made the decal in graphics, but it's sort of coming off. (and i don't really play loz as much as i used to) i also really want a case, but the ones i like are too expensive for me. ;v;

Last edited:
Back