• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Picture Thread

cannedcommunism

idk man
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Red Cosmos
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Mailbox
So, you know what pictures are, right? They're gifts that villagers and some special characters will give you if you befriend them. I've found out some ways to get pictures of the villagers. The special characters you'll have to find out yourself!

The best way to get a picture is to just talk to villagers a lot and do favors they ask of you. Or, of you're one of those types who doesn't like to play by the rules, I found an easy way to get a picture that just might work! First, you need to talk to the villager you want to receive the picture from about 9-10 times a day for about 2 weeks. Then, ignore them for 15-30 minutes, and go near them, and they'll walk up to you with their picture! Simple, right? But there's an easier way than that! I call it the April Fool's Day trick!

As you know, Blanca will go around town, masquerading as one of your villagers. You have to guess which one is the real villager, and if you do, that villager will give you their picture. Even better, if you get all of the villagers right, you get Blanca's picture as well! That's basically your whole village and one special character! Hopefully this thread helped you in the art of gathering villager pictures! Good luck!;)

I'm starting to think that pictures don't have as much to do with friendship levels as people think. Yesterday was my birthday. According to some guides I've read, the villagers present at your birthday are the ones who have really high friendship with you. So naturally, it'd be three of the four villagers whose pictures I've recieved, right? Cally, Avery, Ruby, or Skye?

Nope. It was Marshal, Egbert, and Moose. I've been talking a lot to Egbert and Moose lately so that I can get their pictures, but that still doesn't mean I'm better friends with either of them than Cally. :( Also, Skye gave me her picture at the drop of a hat (it only took a few weeks) but I've been doing everything Marshal asks for months and still no picture.

Yep, it's hard:(. I guess it's best to maybe time travel to April Fool's day. But then again, one of your villagers might move out, but if your willing to take the risk, that's definitely an available option.

The risk is instantly gone when you go day by day, and talk to your favorite villagers. You will (or should) make it to April Fool's Day with all dream villagers that were obtained intact. :D

Back