• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Pictures And More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Feedback
99.4% (161) +
Phyllis's Picture
Joan's Picture
Zipper's Picture
Resetti's Picture
Gulliver's Picture
Wooden Counter
Golden Net
Golden Rod
Black Wet Suit
Blue Glow Wand
Golden Slingshot
Silver Axe
Lottie's Picture

10 TBT For The Pictures, Each Picture
10 TBT For The White Festive Tree
15 TBT For Each Golden Tool
10 TBT For Each Wet Suit
5 TBT for anything else.

If I don't respond, or you want me to respond quicker like this comment or shoot me a VM after posting your comment on this thread.

Last edited:
(Edited the 1st post with a new item; a cupcake.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! :) Just let me get pocket room.

Yes therandompuppy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ayyy can i get the cupcake and katie's picture? 15tbt?

I can get you Katie's picture for sure but someone posted quicker for the cupcake. Let me see if they want it 1st. Let me know when you're gates are opened so I can bring over Katie's picture.

Yes therandompuppy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you Katie's picture for sure but someone posted quicker for the cupcake. Let me see if they want it 1st. Let me know when you're gates are opened so I can bring over Katie's picture.
lol rip. okay i'll open my gates.

gates open.

Last edited:
Can I get that cupcKe and the menu board for 10 tbt?

Someone claimed the menu board, but you can get the cupcake. Let me know when you're gates are opened by shooting me a VM! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm coming, slowly but surely! :)

I'm off to bed most likely. I'll check on this in the morning.

I'm updating the list of items. Check the 1st post.

I'd like to buy a white festive tree- 10 tbt, please <3

Ok. Open your gates and I'll bring it to you.

Still not open, Kaaww.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you make sure you did faraway and all friends?

Woah! Nice you got some good pics there ;p! May i get Booker, Shrunk's pics and the blue hydrangea bushes? I'm also looking for golden tools but i kind of need them all together, if you happen to get a full golden tool set let me know! ^^ Also, let me know when i can get the pictures in a vm/pm since i might not look back here often ^^

I'll try to get you a golden tool set but just VM me when you're ready to have me deliver you Booker, Shrunk, and the one sapling and bush.

~ BUMP ~

Why did the scarecrow get promoted?

Because he was OUTSTANDING in his FIELD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back