• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Pictures, IGB and Ore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayor Jack

Mayor of Una
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
5120-5199-1045
Eerie Star Potion
New Horizons Token
Red Candy
Winter Mittens
Lucky
Coco
Lobo
Isabelle
User Title Color Change
Jack
Feedback
98.5% (66) +
Hi everyone! I'm just making a small thread where I'm gonna sell pictures, ore and IGB in ACNL. The characters I have pictures available of are
Saharah, Tom Nook
Tortimer, Joan
Pave, Porter
DJ K.K., Lelani
Labelle, Pete
Zipper, Wendell
Mabel, Timmy or Tommy (dunno which one lol)

All pictures are 3 TBT each and you are welcome to order as many as you like! I will not restock ANY pictures! Once a pictures gone it's gone and that's the way it goes.

The ore I have available is
Silver Pieces X6
Golden Nuggets X2

Same as with the pictures once it's gone it's gone! All ore is 2 TBT each and every four pieces you buy it is 1 TBT off.
IGB is sold for 1 TBT per 99k bag! I have about 1.5M at the moment but I may be selling more in the future.

All orders must be picked up from the town of Una within a week of ordering otherwise the item/s will go back up for sale and if others get it before you then too bad. Please private message me if you have any questions!
Thanks, Jack.

Last edited:
Could I order Katie’s pic please? I have been getting no luck with her so why not buy it lol

Could I order Katie’s pic please? I have been getting no luck with her so why not buy it lol

Yup! You sure can! Can you pick up now?

Edit-Since we're already friends you dont need to add my fc.

Last edited:
Yup! Be there in a minute!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yup! You sure can! Can you pick up now?

Edit-Since we're already friends you dont need to add my fc.
Seems your gates aren’t open, sorry I forgot to check the forum till an hour after, but I’ll wait till your gates are open again!

Hello! :] I would like to purchase the pictures of Labelle and Redd.

hello, i'd like to buy Booker's pic, Leif's pic, Reese's pic and Isabelle's pic for 12 TBT! also, i saw you already sold Brewster's pic, was that the only one you had?

Last edited:
hello, i'd like to buy Booker's pic, Leif's pic, Reese's pic and Isabelle's pic for 12 TBT! also, i saw you already sold Brewster's pic, was that the only one you had?

So sorry for replying late! I've just been really busy! You can certainly buy all of those but I only had one of Brewster's pic sorry! peppers77, PM me when you are ready to pick up and I will find your four pictures soon, Sulky.

Sulky, I have PM'd you. Reply on this thread or PM me back when you're ready but I'll be going to bed quite soon so I may not be available. Also I have updated the thread! I'm now selling ore and IGB as well as pictures!

Hello I would like to purchase Tom Nook's Pic. I have added you and my friend code is in the sidebar. Send me a VM or like this post so i can see that you are online. :)

Hello I would like to purchase Tom Nook's Pic. I have added you and my friend code is in the sidebar. Send me a VM or like this post so i can see that you are online. :)

Your total is 3 TBT. I will get his pic ready right away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back