• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Pictures

ZebraQueen

i love my zebras
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
7684-6558-1977
Festive Bell
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Purple Bat Potion
Purple Violet
Purple Candy
Green Candy
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (261) +
Just looking for this 2 pictures of the "welcome" amiibos
Looking for cleo the horse pic and
Snooty the anteater pic

And 3 regular villager
Rhonda (rhino),phil(ostrich) and gwen(penguin)

I can pay tbt or some purple flowers too :)

Last edited:
The only Welcome Amiibo card I have is Snooty. I can get her picture for you for free if you want :)

I'm not sure how it works. Do you scan Snooty in with Wisp and ask her to give you an item and she'll eventually give you her pic? Reason I'm asking is because I've never tried getting her picture. I scanned her in earlier and asked for an item and got a metronome furniture instead :unsure:

Last edited:
The only Welcome Amiibo card I have is Snooty. I can get her picture for you for free if you want :)

I'm not sure how it works. Do you scan Snooty in with Wisp and ask her to give you an item and she'll eventually give you her pic? Reason I'm asking is because I've never tried getting her picture. I scanned her in earlier and asked for an item and got a metronome furniture instead :unsure:
No you can't get it like that because its a villager the only one that give picture are special villager (aka isabelle and other like that) when you scan them with wisp

No you can't get it like that because its a villager the only one that give picture are special villager (aka isabelle and other like that) when you scan them with wisp

Ah I see then I'm sorry I can't be of any help :( Thank you for the insight tho! :)

I can give you a picture of Rhonda. Let me know if you want to pick it up. I don't need anything in return

I can give you a picture of Rhonda. Let me know if you want to pick it up. I don't need anything in return
Hey that will be nice
Im available now if your up for it
Il be available all night to pick it up

Hey that will be nice
Im available now if your up for it
Il be available all night to pick it up

I'm at home all day today so I hope we can work something out. Here's my fc: 4785-7110-0876

Back