• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Auction PIETRO has found a new home

Status
Not open for further replies.

move_oolong

aka tea
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (5) +
1587287563966.png
pietro has found a new home!
1587287562247.png

please have a plot open for him as i want to move him away asap!
i forgot to take a picture of him asking to move out but it was a natural move out ^^
bidding will start at 5 NMT!

auction has been extended to 7:30PM EST 4/19!

it is currently night time in my game so i'm unsure of how long he will be in boxes.

pietro has been adopted~

Last edited:
bump!

only two hours left for this auction before he is voided!
auction has been extended to 7:30PM EST 4/19!

Last edited:
what is the bidding currently at? if it hasn’t been started i’ll start ~
(sorry if this is wrong, new to this forum!)

what is the bidding currently at? if it hasn’t been started i’ll start ~
(sorry if this is wrong, new to this forum!)
due to lack of interest (and general busyness on my end making me miss the end date to this auction), i've reduced the starting bid to 5 NMT!
How many to just outright buy him?
it's hard to say; i never know how to properly price a buy out. if you'd like, you can pitch me an offer and i will let you know if that sounds ok to me!

Last edited:
I paid 100 NMT for him last night. Hope you find interest. He's my favorite.
oh wow @_@ yeah i like him a lot, but i plan on restarting my island and i'd like to have some NMT to help me get back into cycling when it comes to it ~ i'm glad you were able to find one of your favs! ^^
I’ll start at 5 NMT!! :0
okies, noted ~ ^^ i'm going to be working on a test until the end of the auction, so best of luck to anyone who participates!

oh goodness i just realized i don’t, if you give me a min i can get tt and make one available i’m sorry!! totally slipped my mind :(
it's fine! just lemme know when you have a plot available. i'm working on a test right now so i'll check back periodically ^^ unfortunately, i can only give you 30 min to get someone in boxes because the day is gonna end pretty soon and he'll be voided. :c

it's fine! just lemme know when you have a plot available. i'm working on a test right now so i'll check back periodically ^^ unfortunately, i can only give you 30 min to get someone in boxes because the day is gonna end pretty soon and he'll be voided. :c
of course! i’m sorry i totally forgot i found stitches by miracle tour earlier but it shouldn’t take me long!
Post automatically merged:

i’ve got an open space now!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back