• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Pink and Purple Roses!

friendlycat

this user loves cats 🐱
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Mailbox
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (10) +
I am new and I only really have in-game items. I'm not actually quite sure how the currency on this website works. But I really need a lot of pink and purple roses. I can order items or trade bells/fruits if you need them. I don't know what people really want on here. But if you request something from the game i'll see what I can do!

Last edited:
I have a pink rose you can have for free. I'm not sure how I'd price it lol plus I got it from a friend and didn't actually grow it myself. I plan on having a lot of pink roses in the future though! ^__^ I could bring it over or if you'd rather, you can pick it up in my town. Whatever's best for you.

Oh my sorry, I haven't gotten the hang of this yet and I didn't see your reply! If you need if for breeding you can keep it! I literally need like 100 pink and purple roses, haha. But it would help and if you are still willing to trade I can come to your town whenever you're on!

Oh my sorry, I haven't gotten the hang of this yet and I didn't see your reply! If you need if for breeding you can keep it! I literally need like 100 pink and purple roses, haha. But it would help and if you are still willing to trade I can come to your town whenever you're on!

100 of each? If so, that'll cost you between 200-400tbt or 40-80 million bells on here. I sell hybrids 1tbt a piece.

Currencies I accept: RV visits, IGB, TBT

RV visits will knock it down 5tbt or 1mill a visit.

That's okay lel, I've gotten most of the ones I need so far from giveaway towns for free. I have around 45 million bells but honestly, I mostly just ask people for roses in case they need specific things or want some bells.

Back