• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Pink Rose on sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peace.from.Glitopia

ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈&
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Cherry (Fruit)
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Spring Sakura
Red Rose
Red Tulip
Red Cosmos
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (26) +
Does anyone want a pink rose for 2 tbt?
If you don’t want to trade tbt then five purple roses are good as well! Thank you!

Last edited:
Hybrid flowers usually sell for like 2 TBT each on here (least on other posts I've seen, like Yuki's), just a little word of advice if you want to sell it faster. ^^

Last edited:
Kk. Sorry for the unfairness. I just saw one for 150 tbt. That’s how I got the idea.

Kk. Sorry for the unfairness. I just saw one for 150 tbt. That’s how I got the idea.

Holy crud lol that's an insane price!! Max price I've ever seen was 5-10 TBT each for the more rarer hybrids but that was when the game was still new and since it's 7 years old now, hybrids have gone down in price.

Also don't feel bad haha I totally understand ^^

And aww ty for the TBT~ <3

Last edited:
I think you meant you saw one of the collectible pink roses for 150 tbt!<3
The flowers in the tbt market place usually go for more than in game flowers.:D

Oh, okay! Thank you! I got confused because it didn?t say ?collectible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back