• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Pink Roses +Carnations, Red and White Carnations

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficialTrader

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (93) +
I have over 130 pink carnations and roses that I have nothing to do with them. So, of course, I’m selling them for super cheap. Also doing the same with red and white carnations.

The more you buy, the better the deal gets! :D

Red Carnations: 22
White Carnations: 0
Pink Roses: 65
Pink Carnations: 0

I also still have gold roses from the last time someone ordered 100 and didn’t come through @MilkHunter

Gold Roses: 11

PLEASE NOTE: I would like to apologize for all the people I’ve offended by saying that someone stood me up. I am terribly sorry for the misconception, but this post wasn’t about any of you. I wish you all the best and I hope you know that when I say someone stood me up is when they place an order for over 100 flowers and then message me back when I already have them telling me that they found them for cheaper somewhere else and stuck me with flowers I had no room for. I hope this doesn’t effect our trades or our friendships

Last edited:
That sounds perfect! I'm cleaning out my secondary character's pockets right now, should we do the trade in your town or my town?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I also actually buy 4 pink roses?

We can do it in my town if you like. Is 8 tbt okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I’ll open my gate now

Hello! How much for 3 red, 4 pink, and 4 white carnations? :D

Sorry I was away. Yes to all of you!! Let me know when you’re available!! I’ll message you individually about the details

Last edited:
edit : hope everyone enjoys and finds comfort in this cute game with adorable ( and silly ) villagers and beautiful gardens. 'cause I love AC. :)

Last edited:
Hi, I’m available now and for the next few hours. I can be available at a certain time if I have to, just let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back