Kaleidoclover
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Jack
Lucky
Isabelle
Feedback
100% (94) +
I?m doing some landscaping into my town and I?m looking to buy some flowers, specifically pink, white and purple roses. Ideally I?d like about 25 of each and to pay in TBT c: thank you!

I can do 25 pink and 25 white roses! Does 1 TBT each for the pinks & 10 TBT total for the whites sound ok?

Last edited:
Hi :) I have both purple and white ones. Purple for 1 tbt each and white up for grabs. Though, I may need to ask you to come to my island as white ones are planted there. Let me know if interested!

Thank you both! I’m definitely interested c: @RedTropicalPeachyFish I only need the purple now so that all works out!

Ok! Is it alright if I drop them off, or would you prefer to pick them up? Either way is fine. I’m available for either for pretty much the rest of the night. :)

I’m around all day today so I’ll keep checking back to see if either of you are online! And drop off would be great <3

Sure. Also, can you come pickup the free roses in my 4th town or would it be easier if I transported them to my 1st town and dropped them off at yours?

if it’s easier could you bring them all? I’m away from my DS on and off atm, but if it’s easier we can work something out!

Kattastic my gates are open c: I’m doing stuff irl so may not respond but just drop them anywhere!

Dropped off some of them, I stuck the others in the wrong storage so I’ll be back in a second with the rest!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dropped off everything to the left of the train station by your arches. Thank you! ❤️

Just got back from your town. Free purple and pink roses are unloaded at west beach. 25 purple roses at right side of the train station where there are peach trees! 25 tbt total. Thank you much!

Back