• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pitfall Seed Recipe! I can teach it to you!

Amissapanda

Manda Panda
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Pink Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Pavé Pink Feather
Cool Feather
Green Fair Pinwheel
Purple Feather
Blue Balloon
Blue Feather
White Feather
Feedback
100% (72) +
EVqR31kU8AAexbX

I... did not know this was something you could craft in this game. Hahaha.

Anyway, I have some simple rules/guidelines:

1. When you arrive at the airport, please wait for me to assist you! He's pretty far off on the map.
2. I will be handling one person a time and I will lead you to him, because his area is covered in flower hybrids that I'm growing. Please do not run or go off on your own!
3. Please don't talk to my villagers or try to visit shops or mess with anything.
4. Tips are super appreciated (especially NMT or purple/blue hybrid flowers that are not pansies or cosmos), but not required.
5. I will walk you back to the airport when you have the recipe! Make sure that you leave naturally through the airport. Do NOT use the minus (-) button to leave or Bam may stop crafting!

Please send me a PM and leave a message here! I will like your post when I have sent you the Dodo code! Please remember that this is one at a time, so be patient!

Thank you!

Bam is no longer crafting. HOWEVER...

I can teach this recipe. I had it verified through another member of this community, as well as a family member of mine.

SO! Pretty simple guidelines:

First of all, PM me for the Dodo code and comment here! I will like your comment when I have sent you the code!

1. I will be waiting outside the airport and I'll have a crafting station right there and ready! Please don't wander around/talk to villagers/go to shops/trample flowers, etc!
2. I need simply the materials of 6 tree branches and 4 weeds to make a seed.
3. You take the seed back to your island, bury it, dig it back up... and you get the recipe for a pitfall seed!
4. Tips are super appreciated (especially NMT or purple/blue hybrid flowers that are not pansies or cosmos), but not required.
5. Have fun spreading the pitfalls around. : ) It's just not Animal Crossing without them, is it?

Last edited:
Just a reminder that I'm doing this one at a time, so it will take a bit! But I will make sure I get to all of you! Thank you for your patience! <3 I will like your comment when the Dodo code is sent!

Sorry about this, folks! He has since stopped crafting!

However---if anyone here would still like the recipe, I can teach it to you. I need a break to have food and such, but I'll update this thread when I'm ready. All you'll need is to bring the materials for a pitfall seed (6 branches and 4 weeds) and I can craft you one, myself. If you dig a hole back on your island, bury it, and dig it back up again, you'll learn the recipe! : )

Sorry about this, folks! He has since stopped crafting!

However---if anyone here would still like the recipe, I can teach it to you. I need a break to have food and such, but I'll update this thread when I'm ready. All you'll need is to bring the materials for a pitfall seed (6 branches and 4 weeds) and I can craft you one, myself. If you dig a hole back on your island, bury it, and dig it back up again, you'll learn the recipe! : )
That would be awesome thank you!

hMMMMMMMMMmmMMMMM i've seen this name before

i can bring mats, let me know when you're back online

Back