• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Clothing Pittsburgh Penguins' #14 Chris Kunitz Jersey

Joseph_Sarin

Veteran AC Fan
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Orange (Fruit)
Silver Mailbox
I was unhappy that there was not a single decent jersey for my favorite hockey player: my cousin Chris Kunitz. So using Photoshop to make a high quality version then putting it into the image-to-pattern converter; I made this jersey that's based off the jersey that's actually worn on the field/ice ring:

chris_kunitz_jersey_part01_zpsdfb28932.png

chris_kunitz_jersey_part02_zps8b9d5029.png

chris_kunitz_jersey_part03_zps4305f480.png

chris_kunitz_jersey_part04_zps9b1509f7.png

Here's a sample of it in action:

chris_kunitz_jersey_part00_zps5c246a9c.png

Feel free to download/wear it in support of my cousin, Its looks AWESOME with worn-out jeans, pilot/aviator shades/brown shoes/and the 1-up Cap (which matches the shirt's black/white theme oddly enough). :D

This is hot. Hey Canada. xo

I love how much attention you put into the details of the shirt. Very lifelike. I'm impressed. c:

Go Habs Go.

That is so freaking sweet! Can I ask you what program you used to convert the images? The app I have doesn't do long sleeves, etc as far as I know.

Oh, this is fantastic! Perfect shirt to wear on Hockey night in Pittsburgh. Thank you!

Back