• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Pixie's Little Shoppeé

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
8393-1999-1294
Feedback
100% (7) +
Hey animal crossers,

Firstly, yes I have intentionally spelt "shop" like that xD... Secondly, let's get down to business!

I have decided to open a little shop, nothing swanky so don't get your hopes up xD However I may have some little twinkets you may like to get your hands on, such as the below :3

Horoscope Furniture
Sanrio RV's Available
K.K Birthday
Birthday Card Stationary
Sunrise Lamp
Aurora Screen
Spare Art (Limited Availability, will list later what I have)
Fossils (Subject to what I manage to dig up daily)

As you can see nothing amazing but thought some of you out there may desire/require some of them ^_^

Rules

Rule Number 1... There are no rules xD (Fight club reference couldn't resist)

In all seriousness, if any of this tickles your fancy, just reply with the usual stuff (Name, Town, items requested) etc.

Please allow me some time to gather your order :3 RV items will require you to visit and order yourself, otherwise I fear it will be timely and messy xD

All orders are
collection only, sorry I am not Amazon :p

Last but not least - Prices - Feel free to state your price/trade, I am not business minded o_O

Happy shopping! :lemon:

Last edited:
Back