• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

Very bored and tired... feel like going to bed but its like 1000 degrees in my room and I just can't :,(

Also prob gonna have Calculus nightmares tonight lmao

it's sad boi hours for me. i'm so depressed and lonely and i only have my mum to talk to. i'm at home most of the day and have no phone so i can't goof off on that. just me, my computer, and my nintendo 3ds with one game on it. i really, really want the other animal crossing games to unbore me, but my birthday is two months away. ug, i'm just a mess and upset. it's not even that i have a dad to talk to, either. i know a mom is good enough but my dad is always so irritable and yells at everyone which is my biggest trigger so i avoid him. they're the only two people besides my tutor for homeschooling i see. i want friends, but it seems impossible. everything seems sorta worthless, and i'm all outta tears most of the times. i hate being sad, and i wanna suck myself out of it, but the only time i'm really happy is doodling and playing acnl. ug, i hate venting too. i lost so many of my old friends to being too depressed to hang out, or i would snap at them on my bad days.

it's sad boi hours for me. i'm so depressed and lonely and i only have my mum to talk to. i'm at home most of the day and have no phone so i can't goof off on that. just me, my computer, and my nintendo 3ds with one game on it. i really, really want the other animal crossing games to unbore me, but my birthday is two months away. ug, i'm just a mess and upset. it's not even that i have a dad to talk to, either. i know a mom is good enough but my dad is always so irritable and yells at everyone which is my biggest trigger so i avoid him. they're the only two people besides my tutor for homeschooling i see. i want friends, but it seems impossible. everything seems sorta worthless, and i'm all outta tears most of the times. i hate being sad, and i wanna suck myself out of it, but the only time i'm really happy is doodling and playing acnl. ug, i hate venting too. i lost so many of my old friends to being too depressed to hang out, or i would snap at them on my bad days.

Hey, I'm sorry to hear that you're in a tough spot right now. Listen, if you need someone to talk to, feel free to message me anytime. I do hope that things will get better for you.

can my tum stop being randomly poopy the minute i get up and have a perfectly normal breakfast ffs... apparently not.

also why tf do i get headaches randomly like i didn't do a thing?

2016 will be missed.
Although I made new friends this year, it’s already May... a month passed without me feeling ‘alive’.

i want something to look forward to.. but there is nothing.
Drawing is all I have.

Hey man, judging by your posts in this thread and the what's bothering you thread it sounds like you're going through a tough time. Your situation sounds a hell of lot like what I've been going through lately, and I don't think I've ever meet someone with such a similar situation to me haha. It probably feels like you're alone but you sure aren't the only one going through something like that. If you want to discuss any further details or chat about anything, hit me up ^^ I'm also rlly good at venting so I can relate haha

I have been in my mayors living room for 20 minutes now, ONLY so I can listen to K.K. Blues

Other M had its faults(mostly in the story) but it was still a decent game!

I went out with my friend after school, had a great time, and came home to a garden of appleflitters and a rare item from a fortune cookie that I had been wanting. Overall this day's been pretty good!

no regrets wasting all my orbs on that banner, got some good **** lol.

also hope today get good \o/

Peter Gabriel-era Genesis is pretentious and overrated af...Yes is a MUCH better band! At the very least, they're actually catchy.

Last edited:
Back