• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

Okay wooow the 2* crop thing is really slow why do I even play **** it.

also heyyy gotta love iOS updates that do like nothing but you still need em because that mail app apparently ****s up if you don't update

I got a bit of ros? sauce on my bed sheet. sometimes life is tragic :[[[[

I got a job offer for a company I really like and can't wait to start! <3

I’m going to be the best broadcaster and Anime producer there ever was.

Period.

Soooo they are removing the fee on cheap China packages can they like do that on all other countries too, I don't wanna order high quality and pay extra because they ****ed up our mail system .-.

also saw someone with "poogle" in their username, takes me back to neopets days and when you had to write "poogle" instead of "google LMAO

I'm so excited to go to my boyfriend's prom with him. I have pretty much everything now except for a bra. Why is finding the right bra so hard?? Shoe shopping yesterday was so stressful and just barely found a pair I liked. At least my boyfriend finally got his tux :)

I don't know if I want to major in music education or forensic psychology and it's literally eating me up inside oh my g o d
ppl keep telling me to get my gen ed first and then decide but like if i wanna do music i need to retake a theory class n o w since i flopped the ap music theory exam harder than pokemon ultra sun and moon did

Gotta love random (mostly) females who wear band shirts because it's "trendy" yet they don't know a single song or stuff about said band. And **** clothes chain for making them too like do they even have rights?

Why does Pok?mon Center only ship to the United States? I'm sure it's possible to buy them outside the US, but why include such an unnecessary hurdle?

Why does Pok?mon Center only ship to the United States? I'm sure it's possible to buy them outside the US, but why include such an unnecessary hurdle?

Lots of US stores got that unfortunately, sigh. Sucks very hard and I dunno why. I guess some shipping stuff but then a lot of stores you don't wanna order from has int'l shipping??

there's a commercial that plays that "ooh child" song and I hate it because it gets that song stuck in my head EVERY TIME

Back