• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

This teaching job is exhausting, but oddly fulfilling til I get back on track with everything else. When a kid yelled "Hi, Art Teacher!" down the hallway, I don't know why but it made me smile. <3

Aw this sounds like a really good job for you! I hope it continues to go well for you. :)

there's something weirdly irritating to me about people who comment on everything, whether or not it's relevant.. like can you not have a thought without typing it out??

yea i know this is an ironic gripe to post in a thread literally called "place your random thoughts" hahahaha

I really want to play Rune Factory Frontier.

Man, I wish the GameStop I went to actually HAD Oceans. Like, I know you got it in there somewhere, because you still have the ORIGINAL cover for it displayed. But Tides of Destiny (sometimes called Oceans) wasn't the only game the clerk couldn't find. My dad wanted to get an Xbox game, I forget which one, and the clerk also could,'t fnd that one. Like y'alls need to organize your stuff.

Last edited:
1 more to go this is getting to me

also when ppl are lurking ur thread when they have said clover lol

Is it just me or does Nickelodeon constantly play Ice Age and Alvin & the Chipmunks movies lol

They want to remind us the only things that matter in life are three mutant chipmunks singing along to outdated songs and studies about history, geography, and continental drift. :lemon:

I'm wasting this weekend just as surely as I wasted the last one but I don't really feel bad about it this time. Sometimes being lazy is good :]

Booting up Destiny 1 after so long is bringing back bittersweet memories. And while it's not the best game ever, still 10x better than Destiny 2 imo lol.

Part of the onsite April Fool's Day gag is that we earn "Bels" instead of TBT/forum Bells.

lordt

omg

Can't wait to see what else is in store!

Calling out from work because 'you don't want to work' on your scheduled day is a lame *** excuse. This isn't school, you can't just decide 'you know what? Nah, I don't wanna go today.'

I was enjoying my day off from a busy week. I was gonna be productive today, play a crap load of Rune Factory, possibly clean my room. But then I got a call from my asst manager to come in. I guess in the end it's fine, since I only have 3 days this week, so I got an extra day of work, meaning more money for me.

Part of the onsite April Fool's Day gag is that we earn "Bels" instead of TBT/forum Bells.

lordt

omg

Can't wait to see what else is in store!

Yeah, I noticed this earlier when I wasn’t earning any TBT from my posts today. Pretty clever of the staff if you ask me, haha.

Last edited:
Back