• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

I’m going to see someone who I haven’t seen in person for over a year. We live in a pretty open state and both had our COVID vaccines with no other exposure so I think we’ll be fine. I’m really happy and at the same time a little nervous to meet him again so I hope I make another good impression lol.

also i still can't stop laughing at this danish dude who bought 1,5 tons of beach sand by mistake 🤣

I wasn't aware that there was a conspiracy theory behind the album cover of Supertramp's Breakfast In America. Kind of eerie, but also kind of interesting. The two cut-off letters over the towers do indeed look as if they could be the numbers 9 and 11, only reversed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210417-150154~3.png
    Screenshot_20210417-150154~3.png
    619.2 KB · Views: 4
This girl came over to help my mom clean something yesterday and I venmo'd her some money afterward and today she just sent me back $1 with her snapchat as the comment fhsjdhsj what an innovator

Wish I could visit people's islands...need to get a Nintendo subscription first though!

Back