• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

Having pet rabbits is great but I always find random pieces of hay stuck in my clothes. I just pulled a long piece of hay outta my pants. I knew something was scratching me in there lol.

Oh man this is so me only I have guinea pigs. 😂 Their hay, poop and hair gets in some of the weirdest places haha.

SOOO close to beating Resident Evil: Revelations 2.

Playing my first Verdant Wind playthrough and just got to the timeskip.

seeing my students all grown up makes me so happy! :)

I saw some videos about Balan Wonderworld and the whole thing is just so sad to hear about. You can clearly see how much potential the game had. Perhaps if they focused on perfecting one costume for every world instead of the eighty they ended up making, this could have been a very different game. The cutscenes are really well made and Balan is a great character. If they ever make a sequel with better gameplay I'll be one of the first to buy it, though with this game's current sales I doubt that will ever happen.

Especially right-libs, I agree.

also, man, inject some coffee in my arm lol
Wait....Right-libs? such a thing exists?! In any case I'm all about independents and libertarians. They're the only ones who seem to have their heads on straight.,

Wait....Right-libs? such a thing exists?! In any case I'm all about independents and libertarians. They're the only ones who seem to have their heads on straight.,
basically libertarians with wack opinions i suppose or those who is all is "lets make society good for the rich and have fees on everything rather than taxes and make the rifts greater between populations" etc.

So many looming deadlines and not enough motivation to complete them 👁 👄 👁 I need to limit my scrolling time and be more productive (she says while writing this post)

If my body doesn't like cheese, why does it think it tastes so nice?
Its like a form of self bullying
me with everything but i have a sensitive tum also...

also mom i gotta love when you make you feel like you're the only one in the world having that opinion and i'm not legit to like it??? lol

Finally beat RE: Revelations 2. On to the next game!

yeah I think right-liberals are probably liberal republicans. it's quite a concoction.

Im personally strongly libertarian so I agree with you, I've never been a fan of conservatives and while I do agree with some liberal views they've gotten pretty wack in recent years.
Post automatically merged:

So many looming deadlines and not enough motivation to complete them 👁 👄 👁 I need to limit my scrolling time and be more productive (she says while writing this post)
me trying to finish my history quiz last night, shouldve taken like 30-40 min but instead it took like 3 hours 😆😆

Last edited:
"how much of a geek are you?"

me: "well... I'm two VHS tapes away from a complete Enterprise!"
20210422-200435.jpg

If my body doesn't like cheese, why does it think it tastes so nice?
Its like a form of self bullying
Can relate. Lactose intolerance is the worst. Mac and cheese is my ultimate comfort food and it's 50/50 whether or not I'll suffer for eating it. 😂

Back