• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

that beautiful feeling when you get off your lazy ass to doodle something for the first time in like twenty billion days

I look back at myself as a child and...

(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ <( WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU KID )

I'm pretty sure my chem group doesn't trust me to do anything when we do labs lol Can't really blame them though.

the nightmare before christmas is actually smart bcuz you can play it during two holiday seasons

Wait, what? Your workplace caught on fire?

Wow, I can't even get somebody to even talk to me. You have a much more exciting life than me.

Haha a small portion. Enough to bring out 7 fire trucks and send everyone home early. I'll talk to you :)

I can't believe you deleted our friendship!!!

Edit: oh wait, never mind.

Last edited:
There's this one PostSecret that I've always related to about wanting to hear a friend say "I don't know what I'd do without you" and I'm feeling it so hard rn.

Idk why I've been so lonely lately.

Last edited:
Haha a small portion. Enough to bring out 7 fire trucks and send everyone home early. I'll talk to you :)

That's…pretty big. The average most exciting thing that happens to me at school is if some jock disrupts the class hilariously. Not saying that's bad, that is pretty great, but YOUR WORKPLACE CAUGHT ON FIRE LUCKY YOU.

Back