• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

Yea my wi-fi sucks as well. Every 5 min on the computer it disconnects, literally.

Last edited:
Yea my wi-fi sucks as well. Every 5 min on the computer it disconnected every 5 minutes, literally.

yeah, i mean i played with kaydee earlier, right when we were going back from island with tons of crap it ****ted on us.. twice i think so yea.

yeah, i mean i played with kaydee earlier, right when we were going back from island with tons of crap it ****ted on us.. twice i think so yea.

Yea, once I finally caught my first golden stag 6 months ago, I was so excited and put it in the box. When I was about to leave guy just came and flicked the damn switch.

Yea, once I finally caught my first golden stag 6 months ago, I was so excited and put it in the box. When I was about to leave guy just came and flicked the damn switch.

jfc i hope whoever got a negative there if they were on here...

at least we both knew it wasn't flip switching so that makes it better? idk I hate nintendo's bad servers sometimes.

Well it's 7 years old and my parents won't buy a new one since they're ''broke''. So I'm stuck with it

oh i see. i should really upgrade our but they keep changing the fees and for some reasons dad has the things for doing that so i cant atm mangoes.

Back