• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

Ahh I think I'm going to start the new year splendidly. I finally got my car finish, I do have to increase my studying, I earned a few scholarships this year-I was mostly proud that I got a scholarship in writing when I honestly doubted myself. I need to be more positive, I also need to buy a lot of makeup utensils and start excerising again(my abs went soft and I think I'm getting a muffin top).

Also reminder, when you confess about me and say you'll do it anonymously just to piss people off will only make you look fake because when you talk to me you show me genuine kindness for if I know who you were you'll be btching or still salty or just look dumb lol. Yes my English isn't good or I'm a btch or I'm Sugilite's alt(this still makes me giggly), I haven't this much laughs in a long time but I'm grateful :) to know people care more about me than myself~

omg this is exactly me with my dad.

yeah things boiled over the other night, I ended up smashing a frame with a photograph of him in it and had glass embedded in my hand and spent hours in a+e. Now I'm staying at my inlaws house thankfully. Will probably never speak to him again :/

I finished rooftop prince and my heart hurts. those time travel related stories always bring the feels

Back